Thursday, September 23, 2010

A little of this and a little of that, all in one blog post!

So I'll just cut right to the chase and show you what I've been up to the last few days! Please leave me some feedback on what you like! :)

I'll start off with I think my most favorite, maybe because I made something for me for once!?
a sewing machinc cover...


I made a coffee sleeve, and a lanyard for a friend's birthday :)

I also made a couple kid and baby items. Mitten clips for Riley and my nefew Van. Riley loves his so much!

a fabric belt for little stinky Riley..

and here is the wipecase glamorized! My first one so it's not perfect, but I had a lot of fun making it!


and of course I can't miss posting some cute hair bows, now can I? ;)


I made a simple ricebag for my sister, you can heat it up in the microwave or put it in the freezer for a cold bag. :)


and lastly are my super cute and festive pins! I used scraps of scrapbook paper and modpodged it on.  Once dried I sanded down the edges and used buttons and other assorted festive items to dress them up! I bought some nice ribbon and did a little example of how you would clip them on and hang it up in your house to show off all of your christmas cards!
So let this be a note to all my friends, send me christmas cards early so I can hang them on my beautiful banner! ;)




Alright thats all for this post!  Hmm now to start checking off my to-do list...

                                  xoxoJessika

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I cant wait till christmas girls craft night to make the clothespin craft!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are going to turn out great! and they are not that expensive to make either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the festive pins! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete