Saturday, October 16, 2010

explanation and a few crafts..

Yes! I made something boyish tonight! But first I wanted to give a short and simply reason why I haven't been blogging.  On September 26th at 3:40pm, my daddy, my suddenly sick daddy, left us and went to heaven. I haven't been feeling very crafty and almost sluggish in the crafy juicyness. I am on the mend and its coming back slowly.

Onto my big boy project. I call it a car seat zipper bag. It has a ribbon loop for easy carrying, and it will easily store a few toys for any drive. Riley is so in love with it, he keeps changing what his "favorite" toys are to put in there. hehe.


If anyone wants a tutorial please let me know :)

Last weekend my girlfriends go together for our regular girls night extravaganza and we had a lot of fun making hair bows for our selves and others. It was so much fun!

That's it for tonight but I promise to blog again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment